AMAZON' - TRY IT

Monday, September 15, 2014

UFO Strangeness Continues In Missouri - Independence July 27th

Wow, a really compelling account of near UFO high strangeness and lo and behold... with Proof. Great Strange Photos - much like others in Missouri in 2014 - make sure to check the other posts too.
=============================
Long Description of Sighting Report
I have been checking the skies in the wee hours because I had noticed triangular weird aircraft on a friday am about 4 months ago around 3:30am I saw unusual craft on two fridays going northward and apparently flying very low. Train passes about same time so unknown if sound was made. Took 3 photographs which show weird craft and there are strange lines throughout the pics showing heiroglyph like patterns. The weather seemed to change in about a minute from clear to overcast. Funny but I don't specifically remember taking the photo or seeing this. The photos weren't noticed until a few weeks later, they were found on my camera's built in memory, So this was a time I remember thinking I missed it because of no memory stick. I was fumbling with camera trying to get a shot and couldn't see in the display what I ended up with on photos. I lost sight probably because I ran inside to grab other camera That's about all I remember. I wonder what these heiroglyph patterns are I haven't seen digital camera malfunctions to do such thing. This was taken on a sony dsc-wx50 at 7x zoom with iso at 1600. The details should be on photograph properties. Thanks!

Photos Found On Camera

Picture Two

WHAT is going on in the SHOW ME State?
=====================================
==================================

1 comment:

  1. UFOs over Holts Summit MO
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi8i94sc6917ykx/1%20Introduction.pdf?dl=0
    Latest pics also posted on my twitter acct @tyea99
    I gave up on reports to MUFON etc because you give them pictures, videos, tell them that you have witnesses, they do not even send an investigator...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND ALWAYS ARE MODERATED BEFORE SHOWING.

About This Blog

Missouri UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.