AMAZON' - TRY IT

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Daytime Strangeness Caught On Photo In UFO Hotspot - Lees Summit

It's a simple MUFON report - September 14th - `White Object In Full Daylight'.... I've covered Lees Summit extensively in my blog UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.
----------------------------

Not sure I accept all the descriptions of speed or distance on this one, but, none the less adds to its credence at some level perhaps
Long Description of Sighting Report
Sunday September 14, 2014, over the noon hour at 12:29 pm I saw a new craft in the skies... I had been looking into the same area where I saw a light the previous Friday evening. I noticed what I thought was a momentary bright flash in the sky. Because of this I took my camera and telephoto out to see if I could view anything of the sort through the lens... even momentarily. I didn't see anything for the first few minutes. Then after putting down the camera, and just scanning with my eyes, I noticed what at first seemed to be a white bird in the distance.
I decided to take some photos so over the next 43 seconds I took five shots. The white object did not behave like a bird, but then also seemed odd for an airplane. Then I started to blow up the images..... it was definitely not either one. I have cropped and edited them for better detail. The first image seemed to have been the most out of range and therefore out of focus... but as it got further away, the detail gets better. The last photo is the clearest.

The first photo was taken at 315°, and the final photo a 337°. They were at approximately 15 degrees from the horizon. The direction of travel seems be ESE or about 116° from the undeveloped land in the western areas of Blue Springs Lake toward the area of the marina, or beyond. Analysis of the size of the first and final image shows that it grew in size nearly doubling (1.8 times). The clarity improved as the images were taken and the final one at 337 ° is the clearest and larger. This leads to the conclusion that the image first observed was further away, and the final photo closer. The focus on the camera was not changed.

During the 43 seconds, approximately .63 miles distance was covered. The rate of travel seemed to be constant, and calculates to be 53 mph, much too slow for aircraft. Altitude in photo 1 was about 1400 ft, and the final photo was about 1,050 ft. descending.

The second photo shows an interesting item: there appears to have been a dark triangular craft that appeared crossing the path of the white object. It must have been traveling at a high rate of speed since the previous photo, and the third photo which were approximately 5 seconds earlier and later do not show evidence of the triangular craft. 

Pictures Submitted


These structured orbs are becoming more formed and bolder perhaps?
==============================================================
======================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND ALWAYS ARE MODERATED BEFORE SHOWING.

About This Blog

Missouri UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.