AMAZON' - TRY IT

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

2015 Missouri Alien/Entity Reports VIA MUFON

After looking at 17 alien/entity reports for California in the State UFO blogging series - here's a review of 6 such accounts in Missouri in 2015 via searching the MUFON database. Like California - NO alien pictures and only fleeting memories of perceptions of perhaps some subspace to reality are revealed in the six accounts.... seen below:
-------------------------------
Report 1 - Feb 3rd - Belton Missouri - what the submitter described as - A self illuminating being about 5 feet with a little larger head than a human, no face. - including according to the report other incidents included a red laser light and strange projected shapes with writings similar to hieroglyphics.
-----------------
Report 2 Feb 15th - Kirkwood Missouri - 8 Pink Moving Lights that initially resembled a plane or helicopter and that all vanished at the same moment. NO BEING-Entity mention.
------------------
Report 3 June 26th - Eminence Missouri - 7 Foot  black creature with leather wings folded by its side (while riding in backseat of car) and large catlike ears -  yellow catlike eyes - this was a momentary sighting and not confirmed upon backing up of car.
--------------------
Report 4 June 27th - Independence Missouri - 4 UFO Investigators - ONLY ONE sees an alien being standing right next to them - after observing strange lights in the sky several times.... direct quote below: Red is my emphasis - 
At about 10:40 p.m. I was sitting in a chair and another investigator stood to my right and back a couple of feet when I noticed what I thought was the investigator bending over very low - I saw what I thought was his head in my peripheral vision but when I turned to the right to see what he was doing it was actually an extraterrestrial standing there. He had no hair, tan skin, was approximately 3 1/2' tall, had a thin muscular body, thin mouth, small nose, not extremely large eyes, long face with pointed chin, and a head in proportion to the body or just slightly larger. He was either wearing a tight jumpsuit or no clothing. It shocked me, to say the least. I told everyone what I saw and grabbed my FLIR to check the area and check the ground for a heat signature left by the feet but there was nothing. I was again looking forward, when in my peripheral vision saw what I thought was the investigator moving forward. I looked to my right and there was the ET again. He disappeared as soon as I looked straight at him. I then got the impression that the entity had been there all along and that he was observing us. We then all got our cameras and started taking pictures. A few minutes later I again saw what I thought was the investigator move forward and when I turned my head to look it was the entity, inches from my face, bent over slightly and he turned his head and stared right at me with a look on his face as if he were surprised that I could see him. I got out of the chair, put my hand out where I saw him, then walked through the area where he was standing and actually felt some type of energy go through me. I had the distinct impression that this entity was there to observe us all. I felt that this was important to report as the witness in this case since I was the only one who saw the entity.
------------------------------------
Report 5 9-19 Kaolin Township - Dark Object, Thuds, In Complete Wilderness - missing objects and moved objects too. NO being seen.
-------------------------
Report 6 10-7 Kansas City Missouri - Claims 307 UFO Sightings with a telescope of what seems to be orbs being described in this short report (especially for such a claim) - NO being seen or claimed.
========================================
So.. so far...no pictures/no videos - with reports of - a self-illuminating being about 5'5'' tall in a bedroom - a 7 foot tall leathery catlike/batlike creature in the woods - a 3'6" tall et with a  long face and pointed chin extraterrestrial in a jumpsuit possibly, seen by only one `UFO' person in a common setting with others - and another dark local object. 

The aliens/entities of 2015.
============================================
============================================
Your support for independent UFO blogging can be shown by visiting my


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND ALWAYS ARE MODERATED BEFORE SHOWING.

About This Blog

Missouri UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.